Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 13 - 13 January 2011

Hello!

My daughter plays piano. She is 9 years old. She is learning Grade 2 piano. She is on holidays from school AND from music lessons. She returns to school in Grade 4 at the end of January for the new school year.  Being a "strict and mean" parent, *wink* I insist that music practice continues through the holidays. I think I am nice about it - I let her have a couple of weeks off, and then I ask her to do four days practice a week (instead of the usual 5). She thinks I'm nasty. She'll thank me when she goes back to school and faces her teachers (she learns violin also, and is studying Grade 2).

Day 13's photo is my daughter practising. She asked me to sit with her. She also gave me strict instructions to "say nothing". So I took some photos and kept my mouth tightly shut (very difficult, but I did it).
There is guaranteed to be some photographs of violin playing this year, and maybe some more piano.

:-)
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment