Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 15 - 15 January 2012, a little SPARKLE

Hello!

This week's theme at Photo Friday Challenge is "Sparkle". I have spent the last couple of days thinking about Sparkle.

Yesterday I was going to take my camera to my daughter's swim squad session and capture the sparkling water while the kids swam their thousands of laps, but I forgot my camera, oops! That's how you ended up seeing my dinner yesterday instead. :-)

Today I decided it was the day to capture Sparkle. And it is raining. Not much light. Not much sparkling happening around here. LOL! 

I decided that Sparkle for me brought up images of diamonds. Now, I don't own as many diamonds as I would like to, but I do have three in my engagement ring.  Much like a self-portrait, taking a portrait of your hand is quite a tricky task! I took my hand all over the house, wiggled it around in the light, and had a very challenging time trying to get that ring to actually SPARKLE.  I even cleaned it!

This photo is the result of my hand's photographic session:
Trust me, they do sparkle, and I love these rings. We haven't been apart since my husband gave them to me. They stay glued to my fingers day-in, day-out, every single day.

:-)
Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge Michelle. These are lovely rings and your placement of them in the photo is super. Sorry, don't know 'photo talk', but hopefully you understand what I mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diamonds are always the best kind of sparkle! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely see why you love these rings, gorgeous and great take on the challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great rings you have ;o)
    Love your sparkle photo ...

    ReplyDelete