Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 16 - 16 January 2012

Hello!

What do you do when you're lying in bed, about to fall asleep, and you realise you haven't taken any photos today? You jump out of bed (of course!), grab the camera, look out the window of the bedroom, and CLICK!  there's the photo, LOL!  It was raining last night, so the picture is slightly interesting with the reflections in the dark.

Tonight I know that I haven't taken my photo for the day yet (such are the days where I work long hours and forget to take my camera to work with me). I still have three hours to capture something...

Here is my photo for Day 16:
The light is coming from our front porch, the street lights, and through the cracks around our garage doors(that's the lines of light you see on our bushes).

See you tomorrow with Day 17.

:-)
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Love this stunning photo! It has perspective, composition, light and darkness....Please keep at it, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo is amazing Michelle, the lighting is quite magical:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete