Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 119-120 - 28 to 29 April 2012

Hello!

This week-end has been drizzly and grey. Actually, it has not been drizzly, it has poured down rain constantly. Our pool, which was in need of a top-up, is now overflowing. This is ridiculous! With the start of Autumn, we are theoretically supposed to be entering our dry season. Maybe May will be the start of the dry...

Day 119, 28 April 2012 - 1pm
1pm is the end of my little girl's ballet lesson, so that is where I was.
Not a bad 1st position for a 4 year old. She also had her arms and hands in position for the photo. :-)

Day 120, 29 April 2012 - Circle
I WAS going to take a photo of the pizza I made for dinner tonight. BUT, it was eaten before I remembered! So I took a photo of a card that I made today, instead.

I have a couple of other photos I want to share. In fact, at some stage I need to put these into a collage, as I have about 50 photos of my daughter having the time of her life in a mud puddle in our backyard. Yes, this is the ballerina. She has fun in the mud, too. :-)

Ah, she cracked us up with her antics.

:-)
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment