Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 92 - 1 April 2012 - My Reflection

Hello!

Day 92 sees me starting the April Photo A Day challenge. The first subject is My Reflection.
I sat on the bathroom bench and took a self-portrait with my iPhone.

Did you want to join me in the April challenge? Here is the list, you just need to tag your photos with #photoadayApril, wherever you put them (Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc).

I did more playing with Instagram today. I was making Lamingtons with the kids. Actually, we used bought sponge cake, so we "assembled" lamingtons rather than made them, LOL!
 I used the old Tupperware beetroot keeper to dunk the cake in the chocolate mix.
The kids did the rolling in the coconut.

They were happy. I was happy we didn't make too much mess.

:-)
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment