Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 93 - 2 April 2012 - Colour

Hello!

Day 93 of 2012 and Day 2 of April. The Day 2 challenge at April Photo a Day is Colour.  This Photo a Day challenge by Fat Mum Slim has me learning all sorts of new things about social networking. I have a Twitter account, but I am not very good at using it. I can't keep up, it's so fast!  But, now, my daily photo is published on Twitter! I don't often publish my cards there...maybe I should? I'm still figuring Instagram out, but I'm having fun with it. :-) It seems I'm sending my photos every which way, and I am not sure anyone but me is interested in them in the first place.

Anyway, today in my search for COLOUR, I took a few photos. The one I chose is this one:
This is part of the artwork on the concrete walls at my train station. Pretty amazing for school kids, don't you think? It's huge, you can just see the cars through the barrier above the fish.

The other photos I took were these.
My coffee shop, Bar Metzo on Adelaide Street, Brisbane City. Despite the fact that they don't serve Di Bella coffee (which is rich and strong and delicious), I go there because they are friendly, fast, and make great coffee (Schibello).

And then my other photo was the boards at the train station. Pretty colourful! And these were my first pick, until I ran into the fish.

Thanks for visiting me.

:-)
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment