Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 97 - 6 April 2012 - Lunch and the Full Moon

Hello!

Day 97 and the Photo a Day April theme was lunch.
I'm sure it doesn't look as good as it tasted, LOL! This is scrambled eggs on toast. I always make my scrambled eggs with onion, tomato, ham, and cheese. Like a scrambled omelette. It was delicious.

Late last night I realised that the moon was AMAZING. Full moon. It took me several photos before I got a half-decent shot. I played with shutter speed, ISO, and aperture, all while hanging halfway out my bedroom window and twisting to look straight up above me.  This is what I got.
It looks black and white, doesn't it? It is a full-colour photo. There was an amazingly clear sky and the moon was so bright I had to use ISO100 and a fast shutter to get ANY detail in the photo.

I'm pleased I caught the full moon, and that it was a clear night. Next month I'll try to remember to look for it as it rises, instead of discovering it right overhead late at night.

:-)
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment