Friday, May 25, 2012

Catch Up! Days 132 - 134, 11 - 13 May 2012

Hello!

Woo, life can get busy sometimes! I do keep taking my photos (although I've missed a couple of days recently), but I sometimes don't get enough time to pop them in the blog...

Day 132, 11 May 2012 - Kitchen
I used to make my pizza dough in my bread machine. My bread machine wore out and broke down. I make pizza every Friday. I'm currently mixing the dough in the mixmaster and finishing it off by hand. A bit more time consuming. We love pizza in this house, and I really dislike chain pizza (Pizza Hut, Dominos, etc). I like Italian pizza - thin crust, few toppings, delicious! In fact, many years ago I lived in London (England) and worked in a pizza restaurant (Pizza Express for those who know this chain of restaurants). For each shift I worked, I got fed a meal. I never, EVER got tired of pizza. This picture is my dough just as it was popped aside for rising.

Day 133, 12 May 2012 - Something that makes me happy
My girls gave me pyjamas. They were so cute. They had a little tear in the sleeve, so I had to take them back. :-(  And there were none left in my size. :-(((   I have a credit, and I am going to go back and buy another pair that the girls choose for me when the new stock comes in. I love Peter Alexander pyjamas!

Day 134, 13 May 2012 - Mum
Mothers' Day! I had such a great day. Hubby made a delicious lunch and did EVERYTHING for me, all day. My girls made me a gorgeous bath with music and candles and then left me alone to enjoy it. Aahh! A perfect day. This was my card from hubby.
It cracked me up! Neither Mum nor Dad roles are easy, fun, and carefree all the time, but it is nice to think they are sometimes!

:-)
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment