Friday, May 25, 2012

Days 139 - 141, 18 - 20 May 2012: Things I made

Hello!

Day 139, 18 May 2012 - Something I made
I made this frame for my Mum for Mothers' Day. I didn't finish it until a few days after Mothers' Day, oops! I really like how it turned out.

I was tagged for #9ofpride on Instagram, and this is what I came up with.

19 May was supposed to be A Favourite Place. My favourite place is being at home with my family. I couldn't figure out how to capture this in a photo, especially since my family were all over the place and never together, so I missed the day.

Day 141, 20 May 2012 - Something I can't live without
Well, I just explained how hard it is to catch my family sitting still enough for a photo. So I went for my second thing I can't live without... pizza!
This  photo makes my pizza look very YELLOW. I promise it wasn't that yellow. It was probably the lights and my dodgy editing that made it this way, LOL!

And an extra random photo, my daughter, on the floor, of course...

:-)
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment